It is a Double layer white Polyester Dhoti. The material is 100% Polyester and has a maximum length of 3.70 meters and a maximum of 127 centimeters width, all assorted in attractive and bright border colors. Wash only by hand or with a gentle machine. It is not recommended to wash this product with colors. Please do not use blue, bleach, or iron. The color of the product is selected at the manufacturer's discretion.
1. What are the products there in Premier No1 with antiviral protection?
Chakravarthy Protect is an Antiviral Dhoti
2. Can the product be used daily, If I use daily color borders won’t fade?
No, it won’t fade because the color borders are made of pure polyester fabric
3. How long does it take polyester dhoti to drain out?
The polyester dhoti dries as fast as 10minutes in the summer days.
4. Why do you say it is an antiviral finish in chiffon dhoti?
The dhoti is clinically tested to have an antiviral finish when they are exposed to an infectious environment.
5. Can I return this item if I don’t like it ?
Yes, We do have return options, in case if the user doesn’t like the product, they can return the product, within the specified time mentioned.